PRESS RELEASE – March 15, 2018
On Wednesday, March 14, the Fluvanna County School Board adopted a school calendar for the 2018-19 school year. The school calendar was developed with input from parents and school staff.
The key elements of the 2018-19 calendar are:
- August 9, 2018 is the first day for students.
- First Semester ends prior to Winter Break.
- Spring Break is April 1 through 5, 2019.
- May 22, 2018 is the last day of school.
- Graduation is May 25, 2019.
- Six early release days for staff to participate in professional development or other related activities.
A copy of the calendar is attached to this press release. The calendars are also on the school division’s website: School Calendars