PRESS RELEASE – March 18, 2020
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, the Fluvanna County School Board adopted a school calendar for the 2020-21 school year. The school calendar was developed with input from parents and school staff.
The key elements of the 2020-2021 calendar are:
- August 5, 2020 is Open House for FCHS/FMS families from 4 – 8 p.m.
- August 6, 2020 is Open House for PK-4th grade families from 4 – 8 p.m.
- August 11, 2020 is the first day for students.
- December 18, 2020 is the last day of school for first semester and an early release dismissal for students.
- December 21-January 4 is Winter Break for students.
- April 5-9, 2021 is Spring Break.
- May 21, 2021 is the last day of school and an early dismissal day for students.
- May 21, 2021 is Fluvanna County High School Graduation at 7 p.m.
A copy of the calendar is attached to this press release. The calendar is available on the school division’s website.