Fluvanna County Public Schools is determining the need for essential personnel childcare during the COVID-19 outbreak. This service is available to Fluvanna County residents who work in state defined “essential personnel” positions.
These occupations include:
● Providers of healthcare including, but not limited to, workers at clinics, hospitals, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), nursing homes, long-term care and post-acute care facilities, respite houses, designated agencies and emergency medical services;
● Essential government employees including public health employees and employees who oversee or support all the other functions included in this list;
● Criminal justice personnel including those in law enforcement, courts, and correctional services;
● Police, firefighters, and military;
● Employees who operate shelters or other essential services for adults, children and families;
● Employees who ensure continuity of basic services such as electricity/gas, water, internet, plumbing, sanitation and garbage removal;
● Employees who ensure essential transportation including public transportation, trucking and health care-related transportation;
● Employees who ensure essential food, pharmaceutical and supplies access (e.g., grocery, food bank, feeding programs, drug store, hardware store); and
● Staff and providers of child care and education services (including custodial and kitchen staff and other support staff) for children of other essential personnel.
Add information and when and where it will be offered.
If you work in one of the fields and are in need of childcare, please complete this form.