Fluvanna County Public Schools Department of Food Services
Department of Food Services Links
- A la Carte Meals
- Adult and Non-student Meals and Identifying Program Employees vs. Non-program Employees
- Charged and Pre-paid Meals
- Free and Reduced Meals
- Field Trips
- Incomplete Meals
- Lost, Stolen, Misused, Forgotten or Destroyed Tickets, ID’s, Pins
- New students without approved certification of free or reduced-price benefits
- Policy for Providing Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Second Meals
- Student Wellness Policy (School Board Policy)
- Student Meals and Snacks and Unpaid Meal Charges (School Board Policy)
- Student Worker Meals
- Visiting Student Meals
WHEREAS nutritious meals at school are an essential part of the school day; and
WHEREAS the Food Service staff are committed to providing healthful, nutritious meals to the FCPS children; and
WHEREAS the man and women who prepare and serve school meals help nurture our children through their daily interaction and support; and
WHEREAS the day of Friday, May 3, 2019 is School Lunch Hero Day
NOW THEREFORE, be it resolved that Fluvanna County Public Schools expresses its deep appreciation to these valuable employees.
Rose Denby, Manager
Ashley Lenherr, Manager
Fluvanna Middle School
Sheila Davis, Manager
Fluvanna High School
Sheri Casero, Manager
Ethel Wagner, FSO Manager
Gwendolyn Jones, Supervisor
We are pleased that your child has eaten with us in the school cafeteria this year. If your child has a past due balance, we ask that you make a payment as soon as possible or contact Food Services to make payment arrangements.
We offer several different ways to pay for your child’s meals.
1. Pay the cashier for meals using check or cash. If you prefer to pay by check, please send the check to the Cafeteria Manager at your child’s school. Please include your child’s name and ID# on the check. (Listed above)
2. You may track your child’s spending daily and make payments to your child’s meal account at www.MySchoolBucks.com. We encourage you to create an account.