Fluvanna County Public Schools Department of Food Services
Department of Food Services Links
- A la Carte Meals
- Adult and Non-student Meals and Identifying Program Employees vs. Non-program Employees
- Charged and Pre-paid Meals
- Free and Reduced Meals
- Field Trips
- Incomplete Meals
- Lost, Stolen, Misused, Forgotten or Destroyed Tickets, ID’s, Pins
- Policy for Providing Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Second Meals
- Student Wellness Policy (School Board Policy)
- Student Meals and Snacks and Unpaid Meal Charges (School Board Policy)
- Student Worker Meals
- Visiting Student Meals
Virginia Farm to School Week is October 1-5, 2018 and coincides with National Farm to School Month, a time to celebrate connections happening all over the country between schools and local food! Fluvanna County Public Schools will celebrate by featuring locally-procured foods on menus, hosting poster contests, offering local produce samplings, and engaging in other related educational activities.
Over the past decade, the farm to school movement has exploded across the United States, reaching millions of students in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. the Crunch Heard ‘Round Fluvanna will make some noise for Virginia Farm to School programs. Flucos are encouraged to “make some noise for Farm to School” by simultaneously taking a bite out of a fresh local apple. The Crunch event is part of Virginia Farm to School Week celebrations taking place across the Commonwealth.
For more information about Virginia Farm to School Week and the Crunch Heard ‘Round the Commonwealth, visit VA Farm to School.
We are pleased that your child has eaten with us in the school cafeteria this year. If your child has a past due balance, we ask that you make a payment as soon as possible or contact Food Services to make payment arrangements.
We offer several different ways to pay for your child’s meals.
1. Pay the cashier for meals using check or cash. If you prefer to pay by check, please send the check to the Cafeteria Manager at your child’s school. Please include your child’s name and ID# on the check. (Listed above)
2. You may track your child’s spending daily and make payments to your child’s meal account at www.MySchoolBucks.com. We encourage you to create an account.