Fluvanna County Public Schools Department of Food Services
Department of Food Services Links
- A la Carte Meals
- Adult and Non-student Meals and Identifying Program Employees vs. Non-program Employees
- Charged and Pre-paid Meals
- Free and Reduced Meals
- Field Trips
- Incomplete Meals
- Lost, Stolen, Misused, Forgotten or Destroyed Tickets, ID’s, Pins
- Policy for Providing Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Second Meals
- Student Wellness Policy (School Board Policy)
- Student Meals and Snacks and Unpaid Meal Charges (School Board Policy)
- Student Worker Meals
- Visiting Student Meals
School Lunch Hero Day
Between preparing healthy meals for America’s students, adhering to strict nutrition standards, navigating student food allergies, and offering service with a smile, school nutrition professionals are true heroes.
On Friday, May 4, 2018, we will kick off School Nutrition Employee Week (May 7-11) with a bang, when we celebrate the 6th Annual School Lunch Hero Day! School Lunch Hero Day is a chance to showcase the difference school nutrition professionals make for every child who comes through the cafeteria.
School Lunch Hero Day provides you with the perfect opportunity to recognize the hardworking professionals in your school cafeterias.
Applications for Free or Reduced Price Meals may be submitted for the 2016/17 school year after July 1st. Please resubmit early to avoid any disruption in status.
We are pleased that your child has eaten with us in the school cafeteria this year. If your child has a past due balance, we ask that you make a payment as soon as possible or contact Food Services to make payment arrangements.
We offer several different ways to pay for your child’s meals.
1. Pay the cashier for meals using check or cash. If you prefer to pay by check, please send the check to the Cafeteria Manager at your child’s school. Please include your child’s name and ID# on the check. (Listed above)
2. You may track your child’s spending daily and make payments to your child’s meal account at www.MySchoolBucks.com. We encourage you to create an account.