Welcome to Fluvanna County Public Schools’ on-line registration for new students powered by PowerSchool Registration.
Instructions for Registering a New Student for the Upcoming 2020-21 School Year
Please note the instructions for registering your 2020-2021 Kindergartener are listed in the next section.
2020-2021 New Student Registration
- A valid parent/guardian email address is required to register online. If you do not currently have an email address, you can create one for free at https://www.google.com/.
- After submission please schedule an appointment to meet with your school’s registrar to complete the registration process. The following documentation must be provided:
- Original birth certificate must be brought to school
- Two (2) proofs of residency such as a utility bill, tax bill, driver’s license, lease, vehicle registration
- Recent physical and immunization records
- Register Online
- A New Student Registration form must be submitted for each student in your family
- ***Click here to register a new student at FCPS***
Instructions for Registering a Kindergartener for the Upcoming 2020-21 School Year
Please note that these instructions are only for registering your 2020-2021 Kindergartener. Your child must be age 5 by September 30th, 2020 to be eligible for enrollment in the 2020-2021 school year.
Kindergarten Registration Requirements:
- The following documentation must be provided. Documents can be uploaded in infosnap when completing online registration; they can be emailed to Abigail Harlow, firstname.lastname@example.org; or mailed to West Central Primary, 3188 Central Plains Road, Palmyra, VA 22963.
- Original birth certificate.
- Two (2) proofs of residency such as a utility bill, tax bill, driver’s license, lease, vehicle registration.
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form, which includes your child’s physical and immunization records. The Physical documentation must be dated August 11, 2019 or later.
A New Student Registration form must be submitted for each student in your family.
Instructions for Registering a NEW PK STUDENT for the 2020-21 School Year
Please note that these instructions are for a new Pre-Kindergarten student registering for the 2020-2021 school year.
Children must be 4 years old by Sept. 30, 2020 to be eligible for Pre-K screening. The program provides early intervention through a high quality 4 year old program that promotes social, emotional, and academic development. FCPS Pre-K program has an educational partnership and combined application with Head Start.
Space is limited for the 2020-2021 school year and the priority application deadline is April 3, 2020. Information regarding the 2020-2021 Kindergarten registration will be posted soon.