West Central Primary
3188 Central Plains Road
Palmyra, VA 22963
Principal: Amy Barnabei
Asst. Principal: Rebecca Smith
Instructional Hours: 8:10 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
Student Drop-off Starting at 7:45 a.m.
Student Pick-up Starting at 3:10 p.m.
Attendance Email: email@example.com
Instructions for Registering a Kindergartener for the Upcoming 2020-21 School Year
Please note that these instructions are only for registering your 2020-2021 Kindergartener. Your child must be age 5 by September 30th, 2020 to be eligible for enrollment in the 2020-2021 school year.
Kindergarten Registration Requirements:
- A valid parent/guardian email address is required to register online. If you do not currently have an email address, you can create one for free at https://www.google.com/.
- The following documentation must be provided. Documents can be uploaded in infosnap when completing online registration; they can be emailed to Abigail Harlow, firstname.lastname@example.org; or mailed to West Central Primary, 3188 Central Plains Road, Palmyra, VA 22963.
- Original birth certificate.
- Two (2) proofs of residency such as a utility bill, tax bill, driver’s license, lease, vehicle registration.
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form, which includes your child’s physical and immunization records. The Physical documentation must be dated August 11, 2019 or later.
A New Student Registration form must be submitted for each student in your family.
- 2020-21 PreK CoverSheet and Application
- 2020-21 PreK HeadStart Flyer
- 2020-21 PreK Application (Spanish)
- 2020-21 PreK HeadStart Flyer (Spanish)
- Bus Routes
- Supply Lists
- West Central’s VDOE Report Card
State Mandated Vision and Hearing Screenings
Vision and hearing screenings are required for all students in grades K, 3, 7, and 10 (8 VAC 20-250-10), as well as all newly enrolled students. Vision and hearing screenings take place within the first 60 business days of the school year (or of enrollment). If you do not want your child’s hearing or vision tested, please send a note to the main office with your child’s name.