West Central Primary
Palmyra, VA 22963
Principal: Amy Barnabei
Asst. Principal: Rebecca Smith
Instructional Hours: 8:10 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
Student Drop-off Starting at 7:45 a.m.
Student Pick-up Starting at 3:10 p.m.
Attendance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020-21 PreK CoverSheet and Application
- 2020-21 PreK HeadStart Flyer
- 2020-21 PreK Application (Spanish)
- 2020-21 PreK HeadStart Flyer (Spanish)
- Bus Routes
- West Central’s VDOE Report Card
State Mandated Vision and Hearing Screenings
Vision and hearing screenings are required for all students in grades K, 3, 7, and 10 (8 VAC 20-250-10), as well as all newly enrolled students. Vision and hearing screenings take place within the first 60 business days of the school year (or of enrollment). If you do not want your child’s hearing or vision tested, please send a note to the main office with your child’s name.