Connecting to Guest Wireless Network
Department of Technology Links
Instructions for Personal Devices
- Look for the FCPS-Public network, and connect your device. No password is required.
- Download and install the certificate found at the following link:
- Choose the appropriate install instructions and complete the steps.
- Launch your browser, and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- You will now be able to access sites allowed by the FCPS-Public network.
- Download the certificate: http://fluco.org/tech/downloads/ABE-ROOT-CA-2023.pem
- Open a new tab in Chrome .
- In the address bar, enter
- Select the Authorities tab.
- Select Import and choose the certificate file.
- In the box that appears, fill out the info. None of these settings need to be turned on, so we recommend that you leave these unchecked.
- The certificate will open and install itself on your Chromebook.